Alyskaf replied

293 weeks ago

Attack On Titan Full Movie Torrent > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

In 100 years, humanity lives in fear of the Titans. A race of beasts who take the appearance of humans but are much larger and lack sexual organs. Their only purpose is to feast upon humans. However, humanity barricaded themselves in three 50-meter walls to protect themselves from the terror of the Titans.
After years living in fear, humanity protect themselves with huge walls to protect themselves from the Titans, giant humanoids that feeds on humans. When suddenly a huge Titan breaches the wall allowing a horde of Titans enters the city and attack them. A boy named Eren decided to save his city and wipe out the Titan race
I&#39;m a huge fan of the manga so I was quite disappointed in the first minutes of the movie, as it was obvious that it wouldn&#39;t stick to the original plot. I forgot what I knew about the story-line and kept on watching.<br/><br/>The bond between Eren, Mikasa and Armin is not well presented, I found myself questioning their reactions and I think if that was my first contact with the series I would be lost. There are some plot holes, a variation to heroes&#39; characters and scenes that want to give feels but they don&#39;t manage to. In general, plot wasn&#39;t good enough and the acting disturbed me a little.<br/><br/>On the other hand, I enjoyed a lot of scenes. I think the titans, the town and the walls were well portrayed and the costumes were amazing. The blood scenes were awesome!<br/><br/>I wanted to see a lifelike version of the manga and they delivered to give me this, so I&#39;m pleased. I wouldn&#39;t give this movie a bad rating as I had a great time watching it!
Firstly i think this movie should only be based loosely on the actual manga. They have changed the nature of the main characters to be almost entirely different ones. Eren is not supposed to be a tough guy and Mikasa is not supposed to be the lovey-dovey one. In the manga Eren was constantly being bullied and needed to be rescued by Mikasa. She is more a cold aloft character in the manga and not supposed to be so expressive.<br/><br/>With that out of the way, even on it&#39;s own this movie is hardly watchable. There is 0 character development. We don&#39;t know the motivations of Eren, Mikasa or Armin and why they all hated the titans so much to want to risk their lives joining the military to kill them.<br/><br/>Save your money and watch another film. I know i won&#39;t be watching part 2 of this movie.

a5c7b9f00b
Boned full movie in hindi free downloadThe Road to Hell song free downloadEstrellas Invitadas sub downloadMechanic: Resurrection full movie in hindi free downloadBandidas song free downloadThe Amazing Race Norge full movie in hindi free download mp4The Test download movie freeWedding Dress full movie hindi downloadKung Fu Panda: Secrets of the Scroll in hindi 720pthe Gifts Curses hindi dubbed free download
Please log in to post a reply.